No products in the cart.
Air Conditioner Heat Pump & Maintenance Service
- SKU: Heatpump_Service
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
$250.00 Incl GST (-60%)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $16.50 with
Limited-time offer! Sale ends in
Calculate shipping price
Please fill in the fields below with the shipping destination details in order to calculate the shipping cost.
SKU: Heatpump_Service Category: Uncategorized
Air Conditioner Heat pump and Maintenance Service
A full heat pump service includes:
- Clean & disinfecting the indoor unit to prevent bacteria build up on the coil and throughout the unit
- Application of anti-microbial tablet treatment in the condensate drip tray to inhibit bacterial growth within the indoor unit.
- Clean the indoor unit’s filters, vanes and outer covers
- Check the condensate drain, flush with disinfectant and unblock if required
- Check electrical terminals and components for signs of soot
- Run the unit in both heating and cooling mode to check air-out temperatures
- Check the outdoor unit base and ensure the unit is level and secure
- Check for obstructions in and around the unit, coil, drain and electronics to improve efficiency and performance
- Check flare joints and fittings
- Tighten valve caps, check electrical connections
- Check and clear the coil
- Check refrigerant pressures are satisfactory on both heating & cooling
- Clean the outside of the casing
- Inspect for the presence of insects and vermin in case of damage to the electronics
- Refrigerant charge checked using Bluetooth meters so no loss of refrigerant.
- Our servicing/maintenance technicians are regularly rotating through the Suburbs and will contact our existing customers when their service is due.