Important: Terms and Conditions of our Online Click & Collect and Click & Deliver Service.
NZ DEPOT Limited (NZ DEPOT, we, us, our) is pleased to offer you the opportunity to buy and receive goods and services (Products) from us through the NZ DEPOT website (Website) on the basis of the following terms:
- In respect of each Product listed in your Checkout Summary, your order is an offer from you to NZ DEPOT to buy that product from us.
- NZ DEPOT will be bound to supply you the Product (subject to its cancellation rights in clause 7 below) once payment has been processed and NZ DEPOT has sent you an email order confirmation.
- NZ DEPOT reserves the right to accept or reject your order in full or part and for any reason including without limitation, unavailability of product; an error in the price, image or the product description; or error in your order.
- You warrant that all information and data provided by you in your order is accurate, complete and up to date. You will promptly notify NZ DEPOT if there is any change to this information or data.
- You acknowledge NZ DEPOT, where permitted by law, reserves the right to limit the sale of products to reasonable or normal household quantities.
- All accepted orders supersede all previous quotes/estimates.
2. Information about Products
- Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of Products, some actual goods may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in colour) from the way they appear on the Website.
3. Pricing and payment
- You must pay for all online purchases at the time of online checkout, prior to order confirmation, in accordance with one of the payment methods offered on the Website.We currently accept payment by Visa or Mastercard. Where we cannot fulfil an order, a refund will be provided under clause 8.
- The prices of Products, and any delivery or other charges, shown are in New Zealand dollars, inclusive of GST.
- You acknowledge the price for Products excludes delivery or shipping charges. Delivery or shipping charges will be payable on Products purchased and may vary depending on the number of Products to be purchased, the size or shape of the Products and your residential address.
- NZ DEPOT may vary the prices on this Website at any time, and prices are subject to change until you have paid for the Products in full.
4. Delivery (if applicable)
- Where the Product is able to be delivered, delivery options are listed on each Product’s Product Page.
- The option selected by you and the applicable estimated delivery times and delivery charges will be shown in your Checkout Summary. NZ DEPOT will use reasonable endeavours to deliver Products within the time frame shown.
- You will be notified via email once your Products have been dispatched.
- If the Product has not been delivered within a reasonable time (depending on the nature of the Product and the delivery address), please contact us if you wish to cancel your order for that Product and request a refund.
- You must ensure there is clear and safe access for delivery. Please ensure there is a person present at the delivery premises who is authorised by you to accept delivery. If there is not, you authorise and acknowledge that our delivery service providers will carry out delivery of the Product(s) by leaving the Product(s) at your doorstep or at the ground level of the delivery premises. Delivery does not include installation or moving of products inside your premises.
- Risk in the Products passes to you upon delivery to your nominated delivery address, and title passes upon payment for the Products in full.
- Our delivery charges are set out in the table below:
*Metro is < 50km from your closest participating or order fulfilment store.
^Outer-Metro is > 50 km from your closest participating or order fulfilment store.
**Parcel size is a parcel that is <25kgs and 1.2 metres in length.
Unless otherwise indicated, delivery charges are based on the quantity, size, share and weight of the Product(s) purchased and as determined by NZ DEPOT. Surcharges may apply due to multiple items, the size or weight of a Product or any special handling requirements. A team member will contact you if a surcharge applies.
5. Click & Collect (if applicable)
- There may be an option to collect Products from an NZ DEPOT’ store near you. If this option is available, it will be listed on each Product’s Product Page. If Products are being collected, please collect them within 14 days after NZ DEPOT informs you that they are ready for collection. If you do not, then unless you make arrangements with us for late collection, NZ DEPOT will assume you have cancelled your order. This means NZ DEPOT may re-sell the Product, and you may be required to pay a re-stocking fee or, in the case of specially ordered or custom-made product, forfeit any deposit/payment you have made. As part of the collection process, NZ DEPOT may require you to book a collection time and to verify your identity upon collection.
6. Warranties and liability
- All Products come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under New Zealand consumer laws. You may be entitled to a replacement, repair or refund if a Product is faulty.
- Products may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer or distributor of the Product. Unless clearly expressed otherwise, any such warranty is not given by NZ DEPOT.
- All other warranties and representations are excluded, except those which are non-excludable in law. Where Products supplied are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic and household use (for example, commercial products) or the Products are purchased for business use, you agree the protections provided by New Zealand consumer laws do not apply, including, without limitation, the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- To assist NZ DEPOT in resolving any problems you may experience, please inspect the Products upon taking delivery and report any shortage, discrepancy, defect, wrong specification or similar problem to NZ DEPOT as soon as you become aware of it.
7. Cancellation by NZ DEPOT
- You acknowledge that in some cases it may not be possible for NZ DEPOT to fulfil or meet your order and, therefore, NZ DEPOT may need to reject and cancel your order you have made for a Product.
- NZ DEPOT may cancel any order (in full or part) where: (i) you are in breach of your payment obligations; (ii) NZ DEPOT reasonably suspects that you are purchasing goods for the purposes of resale or resupply; (iii) NZ DEPOT becomes aware after order confirmation that the good is out of stock; (iv) there has been genuine pricing or product description error; or (v) where the transaction is suspected of being the subject of credit card or payment-related fraud. NZ DEPOT will refund any amount already paid in respect of any cancelled order. In the case of part cancellation of an order, a refund will be provided on the amount paid that relates to the cancelled portion of the order.
8. Refunds & Returns
- Our refunds and returns policy can be found at www.nzdepot.co.nz/returns. Some Products, including custom made Products or special order products may not be returnable unless a warranty or guarantee is breached.
9. Gift cards and exchange vouchers
a. NZ DEPOT’s gift cards are subject to additional terms and conditions. NZ DEPOT gift cards and exchange vouchers may not be used to purchase Products on the Website.
- By placing an order through this Website, you consent to NZ DEPOT collecting your personal information (including your name, contact details and delivery address) and providing it to third parties (including suppliers and delivery contractors) for the purpose of fulfilling and delivering your order. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
- These Terms of Sale, together with NZ DEPOT policies available on the Website (including our returns and privacy policies) apply to the exclusion of all other terms. In the event of any inconsistency between those documents, these Terms of Sale will take precedence.
12. Further information
- Further information can be found on our FAQ page located here: www.nzdepot.co.nz/order-online-faqs