Important: Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website
By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by NZ DEPOT or a third party. NZ DEPOT does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website, its applications, interface or contents. You must not use any trademark displayed on this website.
- We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from this website and we exclude liability for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions in this website or your use of this website (including any interference with or damage to your computer system). If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, we limit our liability to the resupply of the relevant information or services.
- You release NZ DEPOT, its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website.
- Prices listed on this website and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by NZDEPOT. We make no representation that the products listed on this site are currently available at any or all of our locations. For full details of product information, product price, and conditions contact us at NZDEPOT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This website may contain links to external Internet websites. NZ DEPOT does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
- Links to this site are permitted, provided the full HTML page is loaded. Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered “security areas” that bypass any security protection or password protect that NZ DEPOT establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us.
- You must only use this website, and you must only display, copy, distribute download and print portions of this website for your own personal use. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material.
- We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside NZ DEPOT’s control or maintenance requirements.
- NZDEPOT offers you access to this website and the functionality attached to this website but reserves the right to charge a fee for this service in the future (no fee is currently applicable).
- These conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Account Name: Alex Enterprises Ltd.
Account Number: 06-0172-0288899-05
Reference: “Invoice Number or Order Number”
Please always check the stock availability before creating any order. After the order created, the Customer may need to wait for the next stock availability.
NZ DEPOT will not refund the total amount of the order created without Stock Level Check, the button you will find on each product page.
High Wall Heatpump: 50% deposit is required to secure the installation booking with the balance of 50% payable upon completion of the job. (NZ DEPOT Service Only Quotation / Invoice Only)
Ducted System: 80% deposit is required to secure the installation booking with the balance of 20% payable upon completion of the job. (NZ DEPOT Service Only Quotation / Invoice Only)
We collect 100% Payment for Online Orders.
* After accepting the Quotation, the Customer can not Change, Replace or Exchange the units.
Change, Replace or Exchange of Unit Price: $195 (will be added on Invoice on top of the amount of the quotation)
Refer to the https://nzdepot.co.nz/delivery-and-returns
We Accept Internet Banking Transfer or Cash.
For Credit Card payments, It will be 3% will be added on top.
The interest of 5% will be added to any invoices not paid within 7 days of issue.
- back-to-back installation within 3 meters. Anything extra you need to run the copper pipe, It will be $55 per meter and $55 for certain big pipes such as 1/4″ x 5/8″ Copper pipe.
- 12 months workmanship warranty by the installer.
- -Workmanship Warranty Add-ons – ($150/2yrs, $250/3yrs)
- -Code of Compliance will be given
- -5 years of Manufacturing Warranty
- -Workmanship Warranty: 12 Months from the Invoice date.
- Ownership of goods does not pass to the purchaser until payment made in full.
- All the relevant documents will be emailed/handed over after the full and final payment.
- We reserve the right to charge interest of 15% on late payments.
- All the legal hearing will be done in Manukau-Auckland Only.
- After one reminder, the Invoice will be referred to collection agencies or Baycorp.
- The Person/Owner accepts the quotation is hereafter referred to as the Guarantor.
- Post Installation, If any issues with the installation or with the product and the Customer request a site visit for any issues with the product or service has been done then the technician may site visit or/and try to fix the issue over the phone which will be free as the workmanship comes under 12 months workmanship warranty. If the technician visits and found that the cause was unrelated to the service or product we provide then the customer will be invoiced for a site visit such as (Call-out fees: $100.00 + $40.00/hr + Material cost + Travel Charges plus GST ).
- For WiFi options or remote configuration, the company are not responsible for setup, Customer needs to go through the manual and applies.
– Please make sure someone be at the shipping address to receive goods. The courier company will charge another shipping charges to us for a failed delivery, Which NZ DEPOT will pass extra charges on to the customer.
– The delivery driver may contact you via phone call or text prior to the delivery.
Heatpump Installation Addons on the Product page:
Try your best to choose the estimate option for “With Installation”,
For Installation Addon selection: You can try your best to select from the product page, which brand and model are you looking for, where you can find and select your city of installation and try your best to select the option you require and create an order when you are done. If any additional unforeseen circumstances occur, the technician will discuss with you at the site/installation date and will let us know if there is any additional cost involve or not, if it does the technician will let us know and you can pay us on our bank account deposit / Credit Card from NZ DEPOT Service Invoice on standard price. Our aim is to provide the customer with the best service with the affordability of units and we are compromising on the margin as lowest as possible.
- All our Addons like the Installation service on the product pages are a separate entity from the product itself, If somehow the customer would like to cancel the installation service or any addons, We can refund, exchange the main product itself. In that case, the customer will keep the Unit and by the terms and condition we can sort out the Installation addon cancellation process. If the customer would like to get a refund or exchange on the unit, They may refer to the terms and condition for “Delivery & Returns” process.
NZ DEPOT Heat Pump/Air Conditioner Installation Service can only be used with compatible products, as shown in-store or online, purchased from NZDEPOT. Excludes installations in commercial locations and apartment buildings. Installation must be paid for prior to booking. ‘From’ pricing represents ‘standard’ and ‘back-to-back’ installation of a split system unit. ‘Non-standard’ installations will incur additional charges. Excess travel is charged when the customers home is further than 35km from the nearest store. Click here to see our full terms and conditions.
See our frequently asked questions for more information about this offer.
For any additional information, please contact NZDEPOT.