Madonna Cowl 100dia c/w 300mm galvanised Tube
This product is an aerodynamically superior alternative to the traditional “Cone Style”
Cowl offering the following features:
• Saves on installation cost as it can be installed using roof flashing to seal
• An aesthetically pleasing profile
• Significantly improved air flow characteristics
• Reduced noise as a result of less air turbulence
• Birdmesh incorporated as standard
• Powder coated units available in standard colour-steel colours
• The spun Aluminum Cowl is supplied assembled complete with galvanized steel (g/s)
bird mesh in the following styles:
– Integral Cowl/Tube type, incorporates a g/s Small End (SE) tube.
– Easyfit Collar type, incorporates a g/s collar and requires a separate g/s tube to penetrate the roof.
– Curb type, incorporates a g/s collar and g/s rectangular base.
• Flashing size depends on roof slope and depth of profile.
• 110 size easyfit collar also available to suit popular drain pipe size.
• Round tube and other fittings are also available, refer separate page.
• Performance graph based on in-house testing as air discharge cowls