The Universal peristaltic pump operates with two temperature sensors. These allow the pump to detect and be triggered by a change in air temperature, making this pump suitable for many applications. The Universal is designed to fit in ceiling voids and lift the condensate
water from wall mounted machines where a gravity drain is too obtrusive.
The pump runs constantly while the air conditioning system is cooling – when the cooling switches off a 3 minute timer ensures that the condensate tray is emptied before the pump switches off. The Universal pump is a peristaltic rotary type – which means that it is quiet in operation, very reliable and will run dry without fear of damage or embarrassing noise. Unlike other pumps using either mechanical or electrical conductivity sensors, the Universal does not suffer from corrosion or contamination problems.
Pump rating: 0.2A, 230V AC
Alternative voltages available
• Senses 5˚C differential across the evaporating coil
• Only requires live/neutral supply and 2 sensors either side of the evaporating coil – one ‘air on’ and one ‘air off’
• Self-priming lifts 3 metres
• Operates only on cooling
• 3 minute timer overrun
• No siphoning back
• No loud sound from dry running
• Manual test switch
• Pumps water, fibrously contaminated water & air
• Connecting cable: 3m (optional 8m)
• Fire retardant plastics
• Inlet/outlet size: 6mm
• Push-in plug
• Wall-mounted bracket
• Water flow rate: 6.25ltrs/hour at 12m head
• 12 metres discharge head
• Horizontal: In excess of 100m
We recommend that you inspect the pump head regularly, and change the pump head tube every 12 months or more frequently if required.
|FP2082||Aspen Universal Peristaltic|